Ethical and Responsible Business Practices
- Compliance with all state and federal requirements is an imperative of our business approach.
- We act responsibly and ethically in all business matters, treating others as we want to be treated.
- We have been committed to diversity since our founding in Detroit in 1984 and respect and promote harmony among people of differing ages, race, religion, ethnicity and sexual orientation.
- Our company was built on trusted relationships; we value and support our customers, members, dentists and staff.
- Kiwanis #1 Club of Detroit – The hallmark of our community efforts, DENCAP and the Club have provided more than 2 million new books to Detroit-area children since 2001.
- Life Remodeled – Since 2018, DENCAP team members have participated in cleanup projects and sponsored events that support this active neighborhood revitalization organization.
- Beyond Basics – a goal-driven literacy non-profit, DENCAP is a long-time supporter of their annual coat drive.
- We also support: Open Streets Detroit, Capuchin Soup Kitchen, several union community service trust funds, Sacred Heart Major Seminary, Orchard Lake Schools, and Variety Foods Holiday Baskets. Further, because we believe dental care and oral health are critical to overall health, DENCAP participates in local health fairs that promote whole-person health and well-being.